Respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data
Your privacy is important to us. CJ Bubble Productions collects information to understand your needs better. This helps us to improve our services and the way we communicate with you.
We know that privacy is important to you and we strive to be as open and transparent as possible in how we serve you.
We conduct our business in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (PDPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and have implemented additional measures to protect your personal information.
Fantasy Party’s Data Protection Policy aims to help you understand how we collect, use, disclose, retain and/or protect your personal information.
This Personal Data Protection Policy sets out:
- Our policies on how we manage your Personal Data
- The types of Personal Data we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain
- How we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data
- The purpose(s) for which we collect, use, disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data
- How we protect your Personal Data
Our policies on how we manage your Personal Data
You agree and consent to us, CJ Bubble Productions, and our authorised service providers and third parties to collect, use and disclose and/ or retain your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent which you may have previously provided to us nor does it affect any right that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and/ or retention of your Personal Data.
From time to time, we may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that our Policy is consistent with developments and any regulatory changes. Should any revision(s) be made to this Personal Data Protection Policy, updates will be published on our public site (https://www.cjbubbles.com/privacy-policy/https://www.cjbubbles.com/privacy-policy/). Subject to your legal rights in Singapore, the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy shall apply.
This Personal Data Protection Policy forms a part of the terms and conditions governing your relationship with us and should be read in conjunction with such terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The types of Personal Data we collect
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data and/or information about you from which you can be identified by, either from that data or from that data and other information to which we may have legitimate access to. Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to:
- Your name, NRIC, passport copy or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided in any forms you may have submitted to use, or in other forms of interaction with you
- Personal Data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouses, and children;
- Information relating to payments, such as your bank account number or credit card information
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/ or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website
- Photographs taken at the party/event including but not limited to yourself, your family members and the attendees at the party/event
Collection of your Personal Data
We may collect your Personal Data when you:
- When you browse our website
- When you make a booking or an online transaction
- When you interact with any of our employees during consultation, meetings, parties/events and/or during the course of doing business
- When our employees take photographs of the party/event or when you provide photographs of the party/event to us
- When you request that we contact you
- When you respond to our request for additional Personal Data
- When you request to be included in an email or other mailing lists
- When you respond to our advertising, promotions or other initiatives
- When you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason
How we use your Personal Data
Generally, we may collect, use disclose and/or retain your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage your personal information for processing your bookings and transactions.
- To provide you with our services
- To assist you with your enquiries
- To process payments for your bookings and online transactions or any other purchases
- To improve our customer services, such as handling requests and enquiries and/or resolving complaints
- To keep you updated on our events and services
- To conduct research, surveys feedback and to request testimonials
- To conduct marketing and/or advertising through our website, mailing lists or other avenues
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following group of external organisations for the purposes mentioned above, subject to the applicable laws and regulations:
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provided services such as delivery, party/event equipment and setup, party/event services, food and beverage etc
- Agents, contractors, data intermediaries or third party service providers who provide services, such as telecommunications, mailing, information technology, payment, payroll, data processing, logistics, training, market research, storage and archiving
- External banks, financial institutions, credit card companies and their respective service providers
- Professional advisers such as our consultants, auditors and lawyers
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies in compliance with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any government authority
- Third party reward, loyalty, privileges and co-branded programme providers
- Business partners that provides any membership services and benefits
- Any other person in connection with the purposes set forth above
We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites
We may make use of “cookies” to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences
Such information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our websites so as to improve your online experience with us
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the websites
Third Party Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties independent of the Organisation. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites operated by third parties even though it is linked to our websites.
We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites by checking the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Protection of your Personal Data
We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect from your Personal Data unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification disposal or similar risks, in accordance with applicable laws:
- CJ Bubble Productions uses industry-standard SSL encryption and security certification to protect your Personal Data
- All Personal Data gathered by CJ Bubble Productions is stored in systems that may only be accessed by authorised employees of CJ Bubble Productions using assigned logins and passwords
- We limit your Personal Data provided to our agents, contractors and services providers to the minimum necessary for them to carry out their duties and services
Accuracy of your Personal Data
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your Personal Data remains accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You may also keep us informed when there are any updates or corrections to your Personal Data by contacting us directly.
Please submit your updates and corrections requests to our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent to any use or disclosure of your Personal Data as set out in this Personal Data Protection Policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use or disclosure of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, we may no longer be in a position to continue to provide services to you.
This policy is subject to any existing laws of the Republic of Singapore in relation to the protection of information and if required by any lawful authority for any legal purposes such as the enforcement of any laws or to prevent the breaching of any laws, we shall release all such information as is legally required by the requisite and lawful authority in accordance with the directions of the lawful court of the competent jurisdiction.
If you have any questions or complaints relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, or if you wish to know more about our data protection policies and practices, please contact our Data Protection Office via email at email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from our email newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Unsubscribe” in the Subject, and the email address to be unsubscribed.